This paper is due at 11:00pm EST tonight, all I am asking for is at least the minimum, nothing too excessive as I will lose points if it goes too far over.
I also have an outline for the paper if you would like to use it, however I’m sure your writing skills are far better than mine!
identify an important figure in the History of Psychology who was nevertheless not included in the textbook. Identified figures should represent an underrepresented group (e.g., racial minorities, women, or non-Western cultural backgrounds). Students will research and summarize the sociocultural and global context that surrounded the key figure and thereby contributed to their work, as well as the nature and importance of their works. Final papers should be completed in APA format including citations and references, where appropriate. Students should format the paper in 12 Point Times New Roman font with 1 inch margins. Final papers should be 5 â€“ 7 pages in length, not including the citations and cover pages.
– Contains mostly correct grammar and points are clear and understandable References are in APA Format
– Students at this level will have selected a member of a group underrepresented in the textbook. They will, further, have provided sufficient detail so as to justify their inclusion in the paper/analysis (as “important” to the history of psychology)
– Student clearly identifies and provides detail on the major social context of the time and place in which the historical figure: Grew up Was Educated Completed their important work Student further connects the sociocultural context to the work of the historical figure, explaining the impact of those contextual factors.
– Student clearly identifies and provides detail on the major global context of the time and place in which the historical figure: Grew up Was Educated Completed their important work Student further connects the global context to the work of the historical figure, explaining the impact of those global events.
– Student clearly and accurately summarizes the historical figure’s important works/contributions to the history of psychology and clearly explains why this work is important to that history.
– Paper includes references to at least 3 important studies or publications made by the historical figure
– Paper meets formatting and length requirements: Times New Roman 12 Point Font 1 Inch Margins 5-7 pages
Please let me know if this is possible please!!