Business Finance Assignment Collections – assignmentcollections.com
Arkansas Rural Healthcare
You will be building off the paper Rural Healthcare Change Model – attached
Evaluate the performance of an Arkansas Rural Healthcare organization in Northwest Arkansas, Home Health Care Department, identify an area that would significantly benefit from initiating a change like telehealth could improve healthcare in rural areas of Arkansas. Write a paper (1,500 words) APA Format, use at least 3 to 4 Reputable sources and APA citation in which you describe the particular area you propose to address through a change initiative. Include the following for your company:
- Discuss the issues in this area and the current outcomes as a result of the issues.
- Describe the external and/or internal driving forces, contributing issues, and the people affected.
- Evaluate the stakeholders involved and discuss how they will be affected by your change initiative.
- Clarify your role and responsibility as a change leader. Discuss the leadership theory (or theories) you will use to guide the change process.
- Discuss the change agents you need to recruit in order to successfully implement your change. Describe the roles of these change agents.
- Utilize your change model to develop strategies: (a) Explain the relevance of this model to your organization; and (b) Present the strategic aspects using your model. Be sure to clearly define the purpose of each aspect, the people involved, and the actions that need to be taken.
- Identify, or predict, the potential barriers to change. Discuss possible ways to overcome these obstacles, including methods for dealing with emerging or unforeseen circumstances that could impede implementation.
- Describe the evaluation methods you will use to determine the level of success of your change initiative. Discuss what metrics or measureable determinates you will use.
- Propose strategies to anchor change or support continuous change.
- Establish how your change plan supports the organizational mission/goal, genuinely addresses stakeholder concerns, and will serve as an equitable contribution for the community or society overall.
An abstract is not required.
This assignment uses a rubric. Please review the rubric prior to beginning the assignment to become familiar with the expectations for successful completion.
Rubic Needed to be Used
- The need for change including specifying the issue and the current outcomes resulting from the issue is thoroughly discussed with rich detail, including all necessary elements.
- Description of internal and/or external driving forces, contributing issues, and people affected is thoroughly discussed with rich detail, including all necessary elements.
- Evaluation of stakeholders and how they will be affected by the change initiative is thoroughly discussed with rich detail, including all necessary elements.
- The role of the leader in the change initiative is thoroughly presented with rich detail and includes discussion of all necessary elements.
- Discussion of necessary change agents and their respective roles in implementing change is thoroughly discussed with rich detail, including all necessary elements.
- The change model is thoroughly applied with rich detail and the resulting strategies include all necessary elements.
- Overcoming barriers to change is thoroughly presented with rich detail and includes discussion of all necessary elements.
- Evaluation methods for determining the success of the change initiative are extremely thorough with specific metrics or measurable determinants clearly defined and numerous relevant details.
- Strategies for sustaining change are thoroughly presented with rich detail and include discussion of all necessary elements.
- Discussion of how the change plan supports the organizational mission and goals, addresses stakeholder concerns, and contributes to the community of society is thoroughly presented with rich detail and includes discussion of all necessary elements.