- What is the definition of program management as it relates to project management?
- What are the benefits of program management in organizations?
- What are some potential issues or challenges in managing projects using program management?
- Describe and define the following 4 phases of the project life cycle:
- Starting the Project (Initiation/Inception)
- Organizing and Preparing (Planning/Development)
- Carrying Out the Work (Execution/Implementation)
- Ending the Project (Closing)
- Discuss the primary activities that occur within each life cycle phase.
https://assignmentcollections.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/12/Logo-Assitbin-300x57.png 0 0 admin https://assignmentcollections.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/12/Logo-Assitbin-300x57.png admin2021-05-31 09:24:062021-11-21 20:23:52assume that you are attending a weekly meeting of project managers in your organization s project management office pmo the discussion focuses on the concept of program management and project management