BUS322 Strayer University Motivation and Performance Management | assignmentcollections.com
Assignment 2: Motivation and Performance Management
Due Week 5 and worth 100 points
For this assignment, use the same company you researched in Assignment 1.
Write a two to three (2-3) page paper in which you:
- Compare the difference between job satisfaction and organizational commitment. Determine which is more strongly related to performance for your selected company.
- Apply motivational theory and performance management principles to evaluate the company as a potential employer.
- Use at least three (3) quality references. Note: Wikipedia and other Websites do not quality as academic resources.
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
- This course requires use of new Strayer Writing Standards (SWS). The format is different than other Strayer University courses. Please take a moment to review the SWS documentation for details.
- Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; citations and references must follow SWS or school-specific format. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
- Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required assignment page length.
The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:
- Analyze motivational theories and their impact on work behavior and performance.
- Use technology to research issues affecting organizational behavior in order to deliver assignments which are clear, concise and have proper writing mechanics.
- Write clearly and concisely about operations management using proper writing mechanics.
Click here to view the grading rubric for this assignment.
NOTE: Do not write on the following companies: Google, Verizon or Facebook.
The post BUS322 Strayer University Motivation and Performance Management appeared first on My Assignment Geek.