business ethics ( task 8) | assignmentcollections.com
Please read the following section contained in the textbook:
- Chapters 8 and 9
Please respond to the following questions:
1. What is the responsibility of the corporation as a moral agent?
2. Why should organizations implement an effective ethics program? What do strong ethics programs include?
3. What are the two types of organizational control systems that can be used to create predictability in employee behavior?
4. What is the difference between a code of conduct, a code of ethics and a statement of values?
5. What is an ethics officer? What role does training and communication play in developing an effective ethics program ?
6. Describe the three types of controls that are involved with implementing and managing an ethics program.
7. What is an ethics audit?
8. What is a social audit?
9. What are the steps in the auditing process?
10. What are the benefits of ethical auditing?
Upon completion, upload your assignment in Word format to Moodle.
The post business ethics ( task 8) appeared first on My Assignment Geek.