This assignment consists of two sections: your final business plan and your business plan financials. Note: You must submit both sections as separate files for the completion of this assignment.
You have completed all the necessary sections of your business plan and will now create a final draft. Use any/all feedback you have received to polish your plan to the point that you could confidently show it to investors and potential partners or customers.
Refer to the outline of a business plan beginning on page 399 of the course text. Not all businesses will include all these components in this order, but use the outline as a guide. Specifically, your plan will not require the development, milestones, and exit plan sections of the business plan.
Section 1: Business Plan â€“ Final (MS Word or equivalent)
Construct a 10â€“ 20 page business plan.
- Write a 1â€“3-page executive summary for your business plan, in which you justify the following:
- A clear and concise business concept
- A thoroughly planned business concept
- A capable management structure
- A clear-cut market need
- Significant competitive advantages for your business
- Realistic financial projections
- That investors have an excellent chance to make money
- A realistic and developed exit plan
Note: Read Chapters 4 and 18 of the course text, Successful Business Plan. Use the plan preparation worksheets on pages 58â€“61 and the sample executive summaries on pages 62â€“66 to help guide you; choose to write either a synopsis summary or a narrative summary and include highlights from each section of your business plan.
- Combine all the sections stated below and revise your initial business plan draft, which you submitted in Week 8, based on feedback you have received.
- Executive summary