Business Finance Assignment Collections – assignmentcollections.com
Hello, I want you to follow the steps as carefully as you can. Also, My major is Business/Accounting and that’s the topic that you are going to talk about.
Format: 3 pages, double-spaced, typed, #12 font Content:
- For the Career Research Paper, choose a career that interests you or one suggested by the career assessments done in the class. Answer these questions:
- Describe the career. What are the typical job duties? Why are you interested in this career?
- Are certain personality types and skills desired and/or required? How does your personality type match this career or not? Go back to your Do What You Are (DWYA) assessment in CollegeScope.
- What are your interest codes for this career? How does your interests and values match this career? Go to Career Cruising.
- What are some advantages and disadvantages of working in this career? What type of environment will you be working in?
- What is a typical day, week, month, year? What is the salary or pay? Part time? Full time?
- What is the job outlook? Is there a demand or not in this field? How difficult or not difficult is it to gain employment in this career?
- What are the educational requirements? Licensures?
- What are related majors or majors needed for this career?
- What are related occupations for this career? Research other occupations similar that may be of interest.
- What are the growth opportunities?
- What interesting facts did you discover?
- Extra: Find a job advertisement on this career and paste it on a piece of paper or download it from a website (extra)
- To research your career, use at least 4 sources of information:
- Texts, E-books, Articles, Library Research (see Discussion Five for a review of library resources).
- Informational Interview: It is encouraged you use an interview with a person in your career of interest. Included is a separate sheet that talks about Informational Interviews and possible questions to ask. See handout for Informational Interviewing under Additional Resources below.
- Career Cruising, Do What You Are (DWYA), and Multiple Intelligence (MI) Assessments you took in class. These will answer a variety of questions.
- Occupational Outlook Handbook: https://www.bls.gov/ooh/ (Links to an external site.)
- Outlook Quarterly and Career Outlook Publications: https://stats.bls.gov/careeroutlook/ (Links to an external site.)
- Include a “Works Cited” listing of the sources you used. At least two sources in the work cited page.
Thank you so much!
I attached two samples that will help you writing this assignment.