Assignment Directions: Create three essays according to the following directions:
Note: ALL assignments for this course must be submitted together. You will not get credit if you submit one essay at a time.
1. An expository essay explains a task or process. It explains how and/or why to the reader. Write an expository essay on the following prompt:
- Explain how education may improve your life situation.
2. A persuasive essay attempts to change, or persuade, a reader’s point of view on a topic. Write apersuasive essay on the following prompt:
- Public schools should adopt a dress code and require students to adhere to that dress code or be denied enrollment.
3. A narrative essay tells a story in order to share experiences or knowledge. Because a narrative essay usually describes an event, it usually follows chronological order. Write a narrative essay on the following prompt:
- The best moment of my life was whenâ€¦â€¦â€¦..
Each essay should be a MINIMUM of one single spaced or two double-spaced typed pages, no larger than 12-point font. Using details and vivid descriptive words will enhance your work.