ABSOLUTELY NO BOOKS, INTERNET ARTICLES OR OTHER NON-JOURNAL ARTICLES SHOULD BE USED FOR THIS ASSIGNMENT
Please note the following criteria from the syllabus regarding assignment submissions:
ASSIGNMENT SUBMISSION REQUIREMENTS:
1. Follows specific guidelines for each assignment with regards to content and length
2. Prompt submission per due date and time
3. Use size 12 font and full APA format (as with in-text citations and references)
4. Professional in appearance (structure, punctuation, grammar)
6. Title page which includes course number and name, student name, date of term
7. Uploaded to appropriate Moodle course site (no emailed assignments will be accepted)
All written assignment submissions will be assessed according to APA guidelines (see APA manual). These include, but are not limited to:
*Refrain from using first person pronouns, clichÃ©s, and colloquies.
*All research and statements should be cited appropriately.
*Opinions are only permitted in the recommendations section (if requested).
*Proper grammar, punctuation, word use, and sentence structure are essential.
*Maintain a professional tone.