Absolutely no plagiarism!!
The Chevy Cobalt
Review the article â€œMary Barraâ€™s (unexpected) Opportunityâ€ which can be found here http://fortune.com/2014/09/18/mary-barra-general-m…. This article pertains to the Chevrolet Cobalt recall. Assume you are the manager for General Motorâ€™s Quality Assurance department. Using your course learning from the week, determine what quality system was used. Then decide if you feel this was the proper quality system or if GM should have used a different system. Use your course materials and outside research to generate a solid analysis on the companyâ€™s procedures. Your analysis should be supported by research.
Directions for obtaining the file: Login to the Grantham University library by clicking on the Resources tab from the main page. You will then log into EBSCOHost. Once you have accessed the database, simply copy and paste the title of the article and press enter to search and you should now have the file accessible to review.
The requirements below must be met for your paper to be accepted and graded:
- Write between 750 â€“ 1,250 words (approximately 3 â€“ 5 pages) using Microsoft Word in APA style, see example below.
- Use font size 12 and 1â€ margins.
- Include cover page and reference page.
- At least 80% of your paper must be original content/writing.
- No more than 20% of your content/information may come from references.
- Use at least three references from outside the course material, one reference must be from EBSCOhost. Text book, lectures, and other materials in the course may be used, but are not counted toward the three reference requirement.
- Cite all reference material (data, dates, graphs, quotes, paraphrased words, values, etc.) in the paper and list on a reference page in APA style.
References must come from sources such as, scholarly journals found in EBSCOhost, CNN, online newspapers such as, The Wall Street Journal, government websites, etc. Sources such as, Wikis, Yahoo Answers, eHow, blogs, etc. are not acceptable for academic writing.