Business Finance Assignment Collections – assignmentcollections.com
Purpose of Assignment
At times, multinational corporations encounter in-country issues that if not properly addressed, could place the viability of the company at risk. Thus, it is important to promptly recognize and understand these threats so management can employ an effective solution to the problem. An in-depth analysis of this assignment will provide students with a good understanding of the potential issues involved.
Select one of the following cases from the textbook: International Business:
- Starbucks Wins Key Trademark Case in China (Ch. 2, p. 56)
- Ethical Issues at Apple (Ch. 5, p. 132)
- Corruption At Daimler (Ch. 5, p. 136)
Prepare a minimum 700-word analysis addressing the following:
- Analyze the legal, cultural, and ethical challenges encountered by the global business case you selected.
- Determine the various roles host governments played in this particular global business operation.
- Summarize the operational challenges global managers faced as illustrated in your selected case.