Elahi, M. H. (2015). Elaborating the Five Practices of Exemplary Leadership. SSRN Electronic Journal. doi:10.2139/ssrn.2659768.
Frisina, M. E. (2014). Influential leadership: change your behavior, change your organization, change health care. Chicago, IL: Health Administration Press.
Giuliani, R. W., & Kurson, K. (2007). Leadership. New York: Miramax Books.
LaFEBER, W. (2009). The Rise and Fall of Colin Powell and the Powell Doctrine. Political Science Quarterly, 124(1), 71-93. doi:10.1002/j.1538-165x.2009.tb00642.x.
O’Reilly, C., & Powell, B. (2015). War and the Growth of Government. SSRN Electronic Jour nal. doi:10.2139/ssrn.2480063.
- Clearly state what the article is about and its purpose
- How the article and/or author(s) support your argument(s)
- Most important aspects of the article
- Any findings and conclusions
- Approximately 250 to 350 words in length
- Include the article “Abstractâ€ in your posting (your summary should be original)
- Include the industry example demonstrating the application of your researched article
- “IMPORTANTâ€ – Include the citation for the article.