This is a very important assignment, thank you in advance.
Stage 1 has been uploaded.
Step 4: Follow this format:
- Title page with title, your name, the course, the instructorâ€™s name;
- Body, in paragraph form using the following section headings:
- Summary paragraph
Step 5: In writing this assignment, the writing is in the third person. What this means is that there are no words such as â€œI, me, my, we, or usâ€ (first person writing), nor is there use of â€œyou or yourâ€ (second person writing). If uncertain how to write in the third person, view this link: http://www.quickanddirtytips.com/education/grammar/first-second-and-third-person
Step 6: In writing this assignment, students are asked to support the reasoning using in-text citations and a reference list. A reference within a reference list cannot exist without an associated in-text citation and vice versa. View the sample APA paper under Week 1 content
Step 7: In writing this assignment, students are expected to paraphrase and not use direct quotes. Learn to paraphrase by reviewing this link: https://writing.wisc.edu/Handbook/QPA_paraphrase2.html
Step 8: In your paper, respond to the following questions:
- Introduction describing the process and the tools that will be used to analyze and redesign the process;
- Heading One: A flow chart that identifies the existing process state and project with discussion of its formation;
- Heading Two: Select a team to work on the project and explain why they have been chosen;
- Heading Three: Create a charter plan and explain its major points with the reasons for the choices;
- Heading Four: Create a Revised Flow Chart with new design and include a discussion on its major points with the reasons for the choices;
- Heading Five: Explain the redesign;
- Heading Six: Create a Control Chart with a discussion of the control and improvement measurements;
- Heading Seven: Create a plan for implementation and change explain its major points with the reasons for the choices;
- In a page, explain how the process worked and the reasoning behind the decisions.
Step 11: Create the introductory paragraph. The introductory paragraph is the first paragraph of the paper but is typically written after writing the body of the paper (Questions students responded to above). View this website to learn how to write an introductory paragraph: http://www.writing.ucsb.edu/faculty/donelan/intro.html
Step 12: Write a summary paragraph. A summary paragraph restates the main idea(s) of the essay. Make sure to leave a reader with a sense that the essay is complete. The summary paragraph is the last paragraph of a paper.
Do you need a similar assignment done for you from scratch? We have qualified writers to help you. We assure you an A+ quality paper that is free from plagiarism. Order now for an Amazing Discount!
Use Discount Code “Newclient” for a 15% Discount!
NB: We do not resell papers. Upon ordering, we do an original paper exclusively for you.