THERE ARE TWO SEPARATE ASSIGNMENTS…
In this assignment, you will develop a presentation that explains developmental issues related to puberty and explore gender differences in the puberty experience.
Imagine you have been tasked with creating a presentation for middle school youth discussing puberty.
Create a 8- to 10-slide presentation with speaker notes that includes the following:
- Discuss physical changes in boys and girls.
- Discuss how puberty affects emotional and social development in boys and girls.
- Discuss cultural differences in the views and experience of puberty.
Format any citations in a reference slide according to APA guidelines.
In this assignment, you will explore an issue that affects development during middle childhood and adolescence. You will apply your knowledge of the topic and create a brochure to aid in understanding and treatment of the issue.
Resource: Brochure Builder
Choose an issue that affects children in middle childhood or adolescence, such as bullying or eating disorders.
Create a 5-panel brochure for prevention and treatment of that issue targeted at the middle childhood or adolescent population.
Address the following:
- Description of the issue
- Statistics about the pervasiveness of this issue
- How the issue affects physical, cognitive, and socioemotional development
- Prevention strategies
- Intervention strategies
- Specific resources that provide additional information about this issue: names, contact information, and websites
Include a reference panel formatted according to APA guidelines.
you make your own as long as it looks like a Brochure.