Hi, please read the description thoroughly. the topic will be ( climate change ). Please Follow the questions and answer them completely. After you finish answering the questions you will write a working thesis statement and 250 words about your stakeholder organizations, their common ground, and your proposed compromise. Also I attached the rubric, so take a look at it.
You will begin by selecting a controversial topic, which you will focus on for the duration of the semester. Then you will identify two stakeholders engaged with the issue who hold different views. Once you have identified your selected issue and two stakeholders, you are ready to answer the guiding questions and respond to the paragraph below the questions. Please download these guiding questions and the paragraph response into a Word document, thoroughly answer each question in complete sentences.
- List at least ten stakeholder groups that have a voice or viewpoint on your topic.
- Choose four specific stakeholder organizations and write their slogans or mission statements. You can find slogans or mission statements on the organization’s website. Be sure to cite your sources.
- Analyze two stakeholder organizations that seem to have conflicting viewpoints on your topic. What are their viewpoints, and how are they different?
- Stay with your two stakeholder organizations from question 3. What do they have in common? Describe the goals or values that the organizations share.
- Given the shared goals and values that your two organizations share, describe a part of your topic that they could both agree onâ€”that’s your common ground.
- Explain how your two stakeholder organizations could achieve a compromise. What would each stakeholder organization have to contribute to reach this compromise? What would each stakeholder organization have to give up?
- What needs to happen to accomplish your compromise? Prove that your compromise will actually work using research, such as articles that support your logic, that report on a similar situation in which your idea has previously been successful, or that prove the viability of your compromise.
In addition to your responses to the seven guiding questions (and on the same document ), write a â€œworkingâ€ thesis statement and 250 words about your stakeholder organizations, their common ground, and your proposed compromise