Business Finance Assignment Collections – assignmentcollections.com
1. Go to the website for the TOP 50 Marketing Agencies here (Links to an external site.). Visit the website of three advertising agencies. View some of their creative work.
2. Find an advertisement that has been developed for a particular customer segment. Include the link to that ad in your post.
3. Describe the advertisement and discuss several ways in which you think it and/or its promotional message was designed for a particular customer segment.
4. In ten words or less, tell me the one clear message that you think the advertisement is trying to communicate.
5. You have been hired by the advertising agency to develop an additional advertisement to go with the initial one. Your advertisement should communicate the same message to the same customer segment as the initial advertisement did. Describe your idea for an advertisement and why you think it would fit with the other advertisement.
1. Review the ideas your peers proposed for an advertisement in Post A. Chose one that you think fits well with the initial advertisement and discuss why.
Product placement is a promotional technique used by companies to subtly display their branded goods/services through appearances in movies, TV shows, video games, etc. Generally, the company wanting to promote their brand will pay a fee to the media company for this opportunity. Examples can be found at the website for the Top 40 Product Placements here (Links to an external site.).
Branded Entertainment network (BEN) is a company that specializes in helping product placement happen. Visit the company’s website here (Links to an external site.). Under the “Creators & Producers” tab, read what the firm says are advantages of using both them and this approach. Under the “Case Studies” tab, there are some product placements that BEN has helped facilitate recently.
2. Review two specific examples from BEN’s website. Briefly introduce the branded good/service and discuss how it was incorporated into the entertainment venue in which it appeared. For each example, discuss whether you think there was some sort of “good fit” between the branded product and the entertainment venue in which it appeared; OR, whether you think the branded product was incorporated into the entertainment venue just to get broad product exposure.
3. Suppose the company that makes the product in the advertisement you selected from Post A decided they wanted to use product placement instead of an advertisement to communicate its message. Discuss what specific entertainment venue you think would provide a “good fit” and in what way it should be incorporated into the movie, TV show, or video game.