Business Finance Assignment Collections – assignmentcollections.com
Imagine you are the training manager of a healthcare organization with 250 employees. You have been asked, as the training manager, to determine skills required for the new IT system that will be implemented in the purchasing department. The new system will impact all non-supervisory employees. Implementation of the new system has an aggressive timeline and the needs analysis will require effective techniques to uncover skill gaps. In addition to the time constraint, there have been performance issues in the purchasing department related to relationships with pharmaceutical organizations.
Create a report that details the training analysis process and its relationship to other HR functions, including the performance management process.
Write a 1,050- to 1,400-word report that includes the following components:
- Summary of your suggested needs analysis process
- Recommendations for how to address organizational constraints related to time and performance
- Linkages between performance, training, and needs assessment
- Options for the needs analysis
- Recommend the best option for the needs analysis, including your rationale for this option
- Recommendation for training design
Cite any outside sources according to APA formatting guidelines.