Business Finance Assignment Collections – assignmentcollections.com
Option #1: Application of the Tuckman Model and Synthesizing/Evaluating Course Concepts
Introduction (1-2 paragraphs)
Provide an overview of your paper.
Module-by-Module Analysis (3-4 pages)
Share your decision logic and what supported the decisions you made in the Capsim experience, as well as the learnings you gained from it. (See attached chat log and outcomes)
Tuckman Model (3-4 pages)
The Tuckman model was developed in 1965 and is now widely acknowledged to represent the stages of team development. The model presents the well-known stages of: a) forming, b) storming, c) norming, d) performing, and e) adjourning.
- Read the article, Team Management by Objectives: Enhancing Developing Teams’ Performance(from your Module 8 required readings).
- Evaluate your Capsim team’s experience by applying the five stages of the model, and provide recommendations for further improvements in team performance.
Career Learnings (1-2 pages)
Discuss how you can take your Capsim and course experiences forward into your career. (Career path: Data Analytics)
Conclusion (1-2 paragraphs)
Provide a brief closing to your paper.
- Your paper should be 8-10 pages in length, excluding the title and references pages.
- Include a minimum of eight references to support your Portfolio Project, including four academic sources.
- Be sure your paper adheres to the CSU-Global Guide to Writing & APA. The CSU-Global library is a good place to find sources. (You might find it helpful to start with the course’s recommended readings.)
Be sure to check out the CSU-Global Online Research and Writing Lab. Here you can find:
- Writing considerations and tips
- Writing resources
- Sample papers
- An APA Template for writing assignments