Business Finance Assignment Collections – assignmentcollections.com
In this Assignment, you will culminate two Course Outcomes by analyzing a business case:
MT460-1: Assess business strategy using a variety of seminal theories, principles, and concepts.
GEL-1.2: Demonstrate college-level communication through the composition of original materials in Standard English.
Synthesizing the various business strategy theories, principles and concepts you have learned thus far, evaluate the strategy of an award winning organization by choosing an “Award Application Summary” from the Baldrige Performance Excellence Program website. You will evaluate the “Award Application Summary” as a business case. Use the following criteria to evaluate your chosen award winning organization by writing a literature review on how the award winning organization applies best practices in relation to the strategy theories, concepts and principles you have learned about through your research:
- Write a literature review research paper on your chosen award winning organization.
- Provide a thorough synopsis of the business case for your chosen award winning organization on the Baldrige Performance Excellence Program website.
- Critically evaluate the strategic decisions that led to the organization winning the Baldrige Performance Excellence award.
- Explain the organization’s strategic source and type of competitive advantage.
- Explain the future strategic direction of the organization by analyzing key decisions in the business case.
- Critically evaluate the vision, mission, purpose, philosophy, and goals of the organization.
- Analyze how the management strategy hierarchy led to competitive advantage for your chosen organization.
- Explain the symbiotic relationship between strategy and policy.
- Use a minimum of three scholarly research resources to develop the literature review.
- Apply proper APA style format. Be sure to use headings and subheadings to create a flow of ideas and topics within your writing.
- Apply Expository writing style to develop your business report. You should write in third person to avoid bias. Grammar and spelling are important.
Here is the Unit 2 Assignment grading rubric.
Directions for Submitting Your Assignment
- Before you submit your Assignment, you should save your work on your computer in a location and with a name that you will remember.
- Make sure your Assignment is in the correct file format (Microsoft Word .doc or .docx).
- Submit your completed document to the Unit 2 Assignment Dropbox.