Business Finance Assignment Collections – assignmentcollections.com
Use peer and instructor feedback to reflect on your strengths and personal values. In an individually crafted paper, reflect on the following:
- Clifton strengths –
- Two of top 10 strengths utilized examples
- Two of top 10 strengths under-utilized examples
- Two of bottom 10 strengths examples – why bottom?
- Personal Values – Self-Discovery Lens
- Strengths and opportunities for growth on teamwork (virtual & face to face).
- Strengths and opportunities for growth as an IT leader
Use the following exercise to give each other feedback using the rubric created in the Group Communications-Expectations worksheet. Help each other by thinking of instances when the Clifton Strengths were utilized during team activities.
We all want to improve so consider this a learning opportunity to give and receive feed-forward feedback (feedback to improve on future teamwork performances). If you have a conversation, consider beginning offering a strength to your teammate. Then ask, “What’s one thing you want to work on?” as suggested by Goldsmith (2002). Take notes so that you can summarize your peer feedback into the self assessment. Look for strengths and opportunities for growth.