Sprint and T-Mobile are competitors in the mobile industry. Please research and review both firm’s most recent quarterly reports, and based on only the quarterly reports financial data provided, analyze the current situation of both the firms.
Based on your analysis, convince potential investors which company they should capitalize on by answering and discussing the following:
- What is the importance of financials in making marketing decisions?
- Assess the current financial outlook of the firms.
- What financial metrics would you use to determine your recommendations?
- Which of the two firms is more financially solid?
- Based on your financial analysis, recommend next steps to the marketing departments of both companies.
- Be sure to show any calculations or metrics that you used to develop your recommendations.
For additional details, please refer to the Homework Guidelines and Rubric document. Also attached in the file added.
Use of three sources, 2 pages double spacing, 12-point Times New Roman font, one-inch margins, and citations in APA format.