Course Name: ITM Capstone
Workplace: My Role is Devops Engineer
- Design and build DevOps infrastructure and workflows towards achieving Continuous Integration, Continuous Testing and Continuous Deployment and Continuous Monitoring
- Create, configure, and execute on-going or newly proposed processes and a variety of projects in support of ETS-KSO Operations
- Design and implement Cloud-based tools and environments
- Manage product builds and deployments
- Communicate the workflows and vision across the IT organization
- Create documentation for CI/CD Infrastructure
- Create material for training and reference
- Collaborate with infrastructure and development team
- Identify areas for improvement within processes and practices
- Work with other highly skilled DevOps engineers, grow and learn from each other
- Participate in on-call shifts
- Describe the course description?
- List outcomes from your course: List the outcomes (objectives) as written in the above-mentioned course?
- Apply your Work Experience to the course: Correlate your job responsibilities with the course and outcomes listed above.