Business Finance Assignment Collections – assignmentcollections.com
Resources: How to Do a Market Analysis for a Business Plan and Write Your Business Plan
Purpose of Assignment
The purpose of this assignment is to provide you with hands-on experience analyzing the market for your specific business and conducting a thorough analysis.
Think of a small business opportunity you are interested in pursuing. Prepare a presentation for potential financial investors.
Complete a market analysis on your proposed (or existing) business.
THE BUSINESS THIS ASSIGNMENT IS TO BE DONE ABOUT IS A SMALL TOWN EATERY OR FOOD TRUCK
Include the following elements (Keep in mind that you need to narrow your target market to a manageable size based on start-ups in your industry):
- Distinguishing characteristics
- Size of the primary target market
- What market share can be gained
- Pricing and gross margin targets
- Competitive Analysis
- Regulatory Restrictions
- Write 3 to 5 questions you anticipate would be a challenge to answer, given your existing marketing analysis, from your financial investors. Provide an answer to each question.
- Create a 12 to 15 slide presentation on your market analysis.
Note: You can use a presentation format of your choice including, but not limited to: Microsoft® PowerPoint®, infographics, or word documents with visuals.