Business Finance Assignment Collections – assignmentcollections.com
*In previous assignment, selections for the West Coast Transit marketing team were made and now your job is to present the recommendation to your director. Surprisingly though, a directive is issued informing management that only four people will be able to staff the team, which will of course increase the pressure finalizing the selection.
“The final four team that was chosen for this West Coast Transit project is: William, Elizabeth, Katelyn, and Natalie,”
Consider the vision for a successful West Coast Transit marketing team composed in the previous assignment. Narrow down the team selection to four individuals for presentation to the director. Decide which strategies will be most effective for leading the agreed-upon team. Compose a PowerPoint presentation (10-12 slides) with a justification for the team selection and summary of the decision-making process that addresses the following:
1.Who are the four team members, and what was the primary reason each person was selected?
2.What are the primary strengths of the team? What are its potential weaknesses? How positive is the management team about the team’s potential? Justify your answers with evidence from “West Coast Transit Team Member Profiles.”
3.What strategies will be most effective for motivating the team, managing conflict, and ensuring its success? Cite specific motivational theories, conflict-resolution strategies, and leadership strategies in your answer.
4.How difficult was it to come to a decision regarding team selection? Which potential team member was most difficult to come to a consensus about? Why?
5.Justify how the selected team embodies the values of Conscious Capitalism how the tenet of stakeholder orientation played a role in the team selection process.
6.Describe how value is created for each stakeholder, and in what ways will the team positively impact the business as a whole?
**You are required to use at least three academic references INCLUDING YOUR TEXTBOOK to support your reasoning for the team selection process.
***Prepare this assignment according to the APA guidelines.
****You will be graded on:
1. Team Member Selection: Identification of the four team members and explanation for why each individual was selected are thorough and well integrated.
2. Strengths and Weaknesses Assessment: Identification of the primary strengths and weaknesses of the team and an assessment of the potential of the team using justification from the profile of each individual are thorough and well integrated.
3. Motivation and Management Strategies: Strategies for effective motivation, conflict management, and overall team success that cite specific motivational theories, conflict-resolution strategies, and leadership strategies are thorough and well integrated.
4. Embodiment of Conscious Capitalism: Justification for how the selected team embodies the values of conscious capitalism and how the tenet of stakeholder orientation played a role in the team selection process is thorough and well integrated.
5. Stakeholder Value: Description of how value is created for each stakeholder and ways the team will positively affect the business as a whole is thorough and well integrated.
6. Presentation of Content: The content is written clearly and concisely. Ideas universally progress and relate to each other. The project includes motivating questions and advanced organizers. The project gives the audience a clear sense of the main idea.
7. Layout: The layout is visually pleasing and contributes to the overall message with appropriate use of headings, subheadings, and white space. Text is appropriate in length for the target audience and to the point. The background and colors enhance the readability of the text.
8. Documentation of Sources (citations, footnotes, references, bibliography, etc., as appropriate to assignment and style): Sources are completely and correctly documented, as appropriate to assignment and style, and format is free of error.