i need help 431
Terrorist Attack against the United States
Select one terrorist attack from the following list and address the elements listed below that are specific to your chosen attack:
- 1996 Bombing of Khobar Towers
The essay should include the following elements:
- Describe describe the attack (where, when, what was used to conduct the attack, casualties, injuries, structural damage, etc.)
- Explain why your chosen attack classifies as a terrorist attack
- Identify the group responsible for this attack and analyzes their motives behind the attack, detailing what the group hoped to achieve
- Analyze the United Statesâ€™ response to this attack (If there was no response provide suggestions for appropriate responses)
The paper must be 4 pages in length (excluding the title and reference pages) and formatted according to APA style. You must use at least two scholarly resources other than the textbook to support your claims and subclaims. Cite your resources in text and on the reference page. For information regarding APA samples and tutorials, visit the Ashford Writing Center, within the Learning Resources tab on the left navigation toolbar, in your online course.
The Terrorist Attack against the United States Paper
- Must be a minimum of three to five double-spaced pages in length (not including title and references pages) and formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
- Must include a separate title page with the following:
- Title of paper
- Studentâ€™s name
- Course name and number
- Instructorâ€™s name
- Date submitted
- Must include an introductory paragraph with a succinct thesis statement. Thesis must be in both the introduction and the conclusion.
- Must use at least two scholarly or official government sources in addition to the course text.
- Cite your sources in text and on the reference page using APA 6th edition style guide. For information regarding APA samples and tutorials, visit the Ashford Writing Center.
- Must include a separate references page that is formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
Carefully review the Grading Rubric for the criteria that will be used to evaluate your assignment.