identify a gap in a nursing education program
C. Summarize your project by doing the following:
1. Describe the gap your proposal will address.
2. Describe recent internal organizational trends leading up to the gap described in part C1.
3. Explain the specific organizational background causes of the gap identified in part C1.
4. Identify the nurse or nursing student audience that will be the target of your proposal.
a. Describe the characteristics of your target audience (e.g. education level, educational setting where the target audience will receive your proposed solution).
b. Discuss how your proposal will help the professional development of the target audience identified in part C4.
D. Explain your proposed solution (suggested length of 3-5 paragraphs) to address the gap identified in part C1.
E. Explain the intended outcomes of your proposed solution.
F. Provide an evidence summary synthesizing literature to support the solution you described in part D.
G. Provide a final reference list for your evidence summary, in APA format, that includes at least five scholarly, peer-reviewed sources that were published within the last five years.
Note: This reference list refers specifically to your evidence summary from part F.
H. Explain your proposed implementation plan, including the following:
1. a plan of action
2. a timeline
3. needed resources and personnel
4. the proposed change theory
5. barriers to implementation
I. Acknowledge sources, using APA-formatted in-text citations and references, for content that is quoted, paraphrased, or summarized.
J. Demonstrate professional communication in the content and presentation of your submission.