Business Finance Assignment Collections – assignmentcollections.com
Sex education refers to an array of topics that comprise sexuality. Such topics may include contraception, human development, the anatomy and physiology of the reproductive system, and sexual behavior. The teaching of sex education to children has always had a big stigma attached to it, but it is an important topic for young individuals to learn.
address the following:
- Research and report on the sex education protocols and regulations in your state.
- At what age should children be exposed to sex education topics? What topics should be discussed and why?
- Should sex education be mandated as part of the curriculum in public schools? Why?
consider and address the following questions:
- what similarities and differences exist between states?
- If the subject is mandated, should parents be allowed to exempt their children? Based on this decision, are there public health risks?