Business Finance Assignment Collections – assignmentcollections.com
E-Marketing Plan Report
To assess your ability to analyze a real-world electronic marketing campaign.
Throughout this course, you will be searching and analyzing a company web site for its application of electronic marketing principles.
▪ You need to select a B2C website that you will follow throughout the course. You have to get the approval from your instructor before you start your project.
▪ The web site is to be a brand site, not a site for a mega corporation with many different brands. For example: Nestle.com is a corporate website, while Nescafe.com, Dolcegusto.us, Nespresso.com, Coffeemate.com are all Brands website.
▪ The website must have a free newsletter or email communications. You should sign up for free to get newsletter or email communications from the website you have selected. This will help you to understand the various elements of their online strategies and give some insights into how their multichannel marketing is carried out.
▪ Make contact with the chosen brand web sites by asking for information, or even purchase a product if you wish.
▪ Register at the B2C web site you have selected. Indicate in your report what data was captured on the registration form.
▪ If the company has retail outlets nearby, you also should consider a visit to the retail site. This will allow you to look for ways in which the firm is integrating marketing activities on and off the Internet.
You should put together an annual e-marketing plan to help set the marketing in general on the right course to make any company’s business goals a reality. It is a high-level plan that guides the direction of the team’s campaigns, goals, and growth.
Without an e-marketing plan, things can get messy and it will become nearly impossible to plan the budget that is needed for the projects, hiring, and outsourcing required over the course of a year if you don’t have a plan.
An effective e-marketing plan should contain the following elements:
1. Table of Contents
2. Executive summary
▪ An overview of the entire plan.
▪ What is the product or service? Describe it in detail and explain how it fits into the market.
4. Business Summary
▪ Company Name.
▪ Marketing Leadership Team.
▪ Headquarters, Office Locations.
▪ Mission Statement.
▪ SWOT Analysis.
5. Target Market
▪ Describe your target market segment in detail by using demographics, psychographics, geography, lifestyle etc.
▪ How large is it?
6. Marketing Objectives and goals
▪ Explain your marketing objectives and goals in term of sales volume, market share, return on investment or any others for your marketing plan and the time needed to achieve each of them.
7. Market Strategy
▪ Explain your marketing strategy chosen in term of aspects such as Product, Price, Promotion, People, Process, Physical Evidence and other tactical or environmental variables.
▪ Detail the breakdown of the budget available to you and the expected ROI from each channel.
9. Marketing Channels
Explain how you will use the following channels to achieve your goals:
▪ Content marketing. (Content includes text, graphics, videos, and other related materials people are looking for and are very interested in).
▪ Social media marketing (Twitter/Instagram/Facebook Promotions, etc…).
▪ Email marketing.
▪ SEO (Organic vs PPC).
▪ Display Advertising (Google Ads, etc…).
10. Evaluation Plan
▪ You need to evaluate the system/strategy in place before the plan is put in action.
▪ Summaries profits, costs, advantages and why the plan should succeed.
12. Reference list
▪ list all the sources you have used in the process of researching your work.
Instructions for the students:
▪ Your Assignment must include:
▪ A title that well represents the content of your report.
▪ Your report length should be 2000 words.
▪ Assignment must be in Word format only no PDF.
▪ Your file should be saved as Word Doc.
▪ A “References” section listing all sources included. And ensure that you follow the APA style in your report.
▪ A mark of zero will be given for any submission that includes copying from other resource without referencing it.
▪ If the assignment shows more than 25% plagiarism, the students would be graded zero.
2 Submission required
1, 3, 4, 5, 6 and 12
End of week 12
1, 2, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11 and 12
please write the number of question before the answer ,