To read the case study below, please click the link and log into the CSU Online Library.
Bodolica, V., & Waxi, M. (2007). Chicago food and beverage company: The challenges of managing international assignments. Journal of the International Academy for Case Studies, 13(3), 31-42. Retrieved from http://link.galegroup.com.libraryresources.columbi…
Please answer the following questions after reading the case study:
- Which staffing framework do you recognize in this case study? Explain its characteristics and the advantages to using this type of framework?
- Would this type of staffing framework affect Paulâ€™s ability to get things done? Why, or why not?
- Explain if any of the other staffing frameworks would be any better? What can you recommend to the companyâ€™s headquarters in this sense?
- Why does Paul want this job? Is Paul a good candidate for this expatriate position?
- What comments can you make on expatriate management in general? And what comments can you make on the expatriate recruitment policy in particular?
- What are the different expatriate compensation methods you recognized in the text? What are the advantages and disadvantages of these different expatriate compensation methods?
- What do you suggest to the U.S. headquartersâ€™ human resources manager in order to improve the expatriate satisfaction/compensation?
Your submission should be a minimum of three pages in length in APA style; however, a title page, a running head, and an abstract are not required. Be sure to cite and reference all quoted or paraphrased material appropriately in APA style.