deliverable length 600 800 words 2 responses 100 words each 1
Primary Discussion Response is due by Friday (11:59:59pm Central), Peer Responses are due by Tuesday (11:59:59pm Central).
Primary Task Response: Within the Discussion Board area, write 400â€“600 words that respond to the following questions with your thoughts, ideas, and comments. This will be the foundation for future discussions by your classmates. Be substantive and clear, and use examples to reinforce your ideas.
Complete the following:
- Describe the business opportunity decision processes, as explored through the “Moving from Dreams to Reality and the steps included that you will take.” (Abrams, 2012).
- Articulate which decision process you used to devise your product or service in order to create a successful business concept.
- Describe your process compellingly, and work to make it a story that reflects both your personality and your understanding of your market. Answer the following questions in your story:
- Can your product or service be turned into a business?
- Where will the demand for your product or service come from?
Responses to Other Students: Respond to at least 2 of your fellow classmates with at least a 100-word reply about their Primary Task Response regarding items you found to be compelling and enlightening. Given the number of students in the class do not attempt to read everyone’s initial posts, but pick 5-10 students and read their initial post and then respond to at least 2 of them.
To help you with your discussion, please consider the following questions:
- What did you learn from your classmate’s posting?
- What additional questions do you have after reading the posting?
- What clarification do you need regarding the posting?
- What differences or similarities do you see between your posting and other classmates’ postings?
Abrams, R. (2012). Entrepreneurship: A real world approach. Palo Alto, CA: Planning Shop.
For assistance with your assignment, please use your text, Web resources, and all course materials.