Country to write paper on: India
- The Scenario Project is as follows: An angel investor has approached the School of Business at the California State University-Monterey Bay. Rather than go to a consulting firm, he wants MBA students to work on this project as consultants. He understands that students will need to understand Global Business and how it is conducted. However, he is patient. The angel investor expects a social entrepreneurial venture to be self-sustaining in two years. He expects any small business to break even in two to three years. He realizes that these expectations may not realistic; he expects a analysis of the risks to determine the probability of success. This Angel Investor has been inspired by the works of Muhammed Yunus and Hernando De Soto. He wants to invest in a small business or social entrepreneurial nonprofit in many potential countries. He is willing to invest up to $5m; but would prefer projects not to exceed a capital infusion of $3.5m. Over the next 10 weeks, you will be doing research to determine the following:
- 1)Understanding of the dynamics of global businessâ€”yes, he understands that much that is written in textbooks refers to large businesses. He made his money as a small businessman, and feels very strongly that with the internet and other sources for financing, that small business-to-business ventures are possible. He is also willing to consider within country ventures as well.
- 2)Knowledge about the governance structures, international policies, and movement of money.
- 3)Understanding of cultural norms, structures to help business, and how to conduct business in the country recommended for investment.
- Plan for a venture (either a small business or a social entrepreneurial project ) to recommend to your Angel Investor. This Feasibility Plan is the deliverable at the end of the 10 weeks written by you and your team mates (a group of five consultants). This Feasibility Plant will present a recommendation for a country (among the five preferred) and what small business or social entrepreneurial venture you are recommending.
Complete more detailed about INDIA. What is the economic and socio-political climate in INDIA that you are studying? What types of NGOs exist in the country? What do they do? What about world organizations (such as the World Bank, WTO (if a partner), and United Nations organizations)â€¦who and why are they there. Who are the countryâ€™s primary trading partners? What multinationals are in the country if anyâ€¦what types of industries are they in? Does India have a stock market, if so what is its structure and size? Please research the currency stability and regulation through national banks. What is the infrastructure like in the country (roads, health care, harbors, electricity/power, clean water, etc.)? Determine some measure of economic prosperity of its citizens.
- Practicum Assignment (Graded by Faculty) These papers should be no longer than four pages long, 1.5 spacing. All references will need to be cited and referenced, using the APA standard. These short reports will be graded on the quality of the research, creativity, and insight.
Do you need a similar assignment done for you from scratch? We have qualified writers to help you. We assure you an A+ quality paper that is free from plagiarism. Order now for an Amazing Discount!
Use Discount Code “Newclient” for a 15% Discount!
NB: We do not resell papers. Upon ordering, we do an original paper exclusively for you.