In a minimum of 400-600 words address the following:
- Conduct an Internet search for at least two different victimâ€™s advocacy programs.
- Describe the programâ€™s main mission and the services provided, which may include awareness activities, conferences, and publications. Compare and contrast the two different programs.
- In addition to describing the programs, and comparing and contrasting the programs as stated above, answer the following questions:
- How effective do you feel are your selected victimâ€™s advocacy programs? Why?
- What types of victims do you think benefit most from the selected victimâ€™s advocacy programs? Explain your reasoning.
- If you were able to modify a single element or aspect of each program, what would it be? Explain why.
- Do you think the media plays a role in addressing the needs of crime victims? Explain.
- If yes, does it have a mostly positive or mostly negative impact? Why?